EASA license proficiency check (LPC) & EASA fligh training
Complete EASA training & checking solution
Any class rating, instrument rating, type rating or instructor´s certificate is limited by its validity. Re-validation of ratings and certificates can be done only by authorized EASA flight examiner. The re-validation is usually done by the EASA proficiency check flights or the EASA assesment of competence.
We provide full support in order to decrease the administrative procedures load for our clients. The partnership with a professional flight school in Bratislava, Brno and Krems gives you the possibility to re-new your expired class rating or to undertake familiarization training, differences training or the recurrent flight training proior the test flight itself. Our goal is simple - we want to keep you flying.
Besides the flight checks we also closely cooperate with the Testing service provider (TSP) in order to provide you the aviation English language proficiency exams. All of the ICAO English language proficiency exams are provided in accordance with the ICAO and Regulation (EC) 1178/2011 requirements.
- EASA approved
- partnership with professional flight schools (ATO)
- flexibility of the services
- well equipped next generation airplanes
- re-current training before examination
- differences training and familiarization training to the new variants
- young and skilled personnel
- flight training and proficiency check from Bratislava (LZIB/BTS) and Brno (LKTB/BRQ)
- paperwork and administrative procedues done by us
- the best prices