⚠️ Instructor refresh seminar ✈️
One of the revalidation requirements for instructor certificate iaw FCL.940.FI and AMC1 FCL940.FI is to attend the refresh seminar. The Refresh seminar is also required by FCL.940.IRI and AMC1 FCL.940.IRI for renewal of FI, CRI, IRI and other instructor certificates.
Refresher Seminar is theoretical knowledge instruction and workshop required by Part FCL as one of the conditions for revalidation of particular instructor certificate.
The instructor refresher seminar for the revalidation of the FI and IRI certificates has to be provided by flight school. We are closely cooperating with professional flight schools. Refresher seminars are organized few times a year. We can also assure you that you will receive service up-to-date with current regulations and procedures. Administration of the refresher seminar and subsequent assessment of competence will be checked for completion and submitted to your authority.
You can relax and trust in our knowledge and experience :-) ✅
Refresher seminar ✈️
The refresh seminar runs for at least 2 days (1 day = 6 hours), and attendance from participants will be required for the whole duration of the seminar including breakout groups and workshops. Different aspects, such as inclusion of participants holding certificates in other categories of aircraft, should be considered. Appropriately experienced FIs or IRIs currently involved with flying training and with a practical understanding of the revalidation requirements and current instructional techniques will be included as speakers at refresher seminar.
The content of the FI or IRI refresher seminar will be selected from the following:
- new or current rules or regulations, with emphasis on knowledge of Part-FCL and operational requirements;
- teaching and learning;
- instructional techniques;
- the role of the instructor;
- national regulations (as applicable);
- human factors;
- flight safety, incident and accident prevention;
- legal aspects and enforcement procedures;
- navigational skills including new or current radio navigation aids;
- teaching instrument flying;
- weather-related topics including methods of distribution;
- any additional topic selected by the competent authority.